Hi! uploading a CSV file of about 39000 lines, only 60 actually load !, what could be the problem?
Could you show us the load script you are using and maybe a few lines of that CSV?
Are you using the (limited load function of the) debugger perhaps?
Hi if you loading only that csv file and not using any other variables and still only 60 lines getting loaded you can try re-install/update the app by checking whether your system os and qlikview version is same 32bit/64bit
Check if that there is no endoffile symbol in your datas.
You can see the loaded datas in your csv, so what is the next letter in the file?
Maybe try to add 'no eof', like in the below example:
(txt, codepage is 1250, embedded labels, delimiter is '\t', no quotes, no eof)
Actually i have the same problem like Martin, I have txt file total rows 131965
Here's my load script
(txt, codepage is 1252, embedded labels, delimiter is '|', msq, no eof);
and below data that loaded into Qlik Sense
have you followed gayan's information for row count mismatch from Record Count Mismatch
It could be an issue with the source excel file. I had the same issue recently when trying to upload the data. After trial and error I managed to tally the records between the excel file and the table.
Open your excel file, go to the last record in the sheet, select all the rows below the last record (technically all empty rows) and delete it. Re-run the script and see if the count matches.
This worked for me but honestly I am not sure why it causes such a problem in the first place.
Hope this helps.
Try making the below change in you from statement:
normal load statement:
(txt, codepage is 1252, no labels, delimiter is ',', msq);
(txt, codepage is 1252, no labels, delimiter is ',', no quotes);
****** I just changes the "msq" to "no quotes".