Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
govindpsaini
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hide dimession values in PI chart In Qliksense

Hi All,

Could you please suggest how can i hide or disable the dimension values in Qliksesne PI chart as i have 9 values in dimension.

Thanks in advance ! 

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi,

there is an work around.  

You can't do that in a pie chart;

But if your whole point is to hide these labels; you can convert your pie chart to a bar one.

The under presentation, x-axis, hide the label:

refer below link  for more info 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Hide-Dimension-values-in-piechart-qliksense/m-p/1335...

PradeepK
Creator II
Creator II

What exactly do you mean by hide/disable dimension values.. Please add more details

1- hide dimension title label for Pie Chart (this does not make sense.. Also no option available)

2- hide value for each dimension (option is available in presentation section -> Value labels)

3- disable values from calculation

PI chart can be tricky with large dimension values. My Suggestion is to  explore dimension limitation option, to group multiple field values under "Others".

Pie.PNG

If certain values are not required; Use calculated dimension to exclude values from calculation.

kathrinespang
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

I want to do the same thing but move the labels to the left. Double labels make no sense and it looks a lot cleaner to the left or bottom especially on a smaller screen.