Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iswarya
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hide filter Pane

Is there any extension available in alternate to the vizlib sheet menu extension. I want to hide the filter pane from the sheet. 

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be

1) Vizlib Show hide container

2) Native show hide container (QS default - Based on version you are using)

What is the exact requirement?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I would propose to the customer native as always instead extension {Like Approach 1) 

You can add multiple filter fields into one and try to decrease the width of that object and see how it is the miracle? And after that, simply hit those 3 dots and It will be popup with all filters you have picked.

second thing is, There are many menu options available in Qliksense extensions. You can simply find how we can add the filter

I can understand how pain using sheet menu, Since there are performance issues and few labels not working properly etc.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
dannyy81
Contributor III
Contributor III

i built a simple extension that can help you

plz visit my git

https://github.com/dannyy81/popup