cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charlesdmeyer
Contributor
Contributor

Hiding a 2nd Dimension QlikSense?

I need some help.  I am building something in QlikSense that I formally had in QlikView.  I need to be able to hide or suppress the 2nd dimension.  I could do it in Qlikview very easily but I can't seem to figure out how to do it in QlikSense.

In this case, I want to suppress the Beg., Dev., etc. labels.  I want to keep the Gender labels.  In QlikSense it appears to be all or nothing.  Thanks

Capture.PNG

5 Replies
OmarBenSalem

In presentation, aspect, color by dimension, choose the dimension youw ant to suppress, and then hide its label

charlesdmeyer
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I am still not able to do it.  My color scheme is through an expression does that matter?

OmarBenSalem

Unfortunately, the only way to eliminate the second dimension is by coloring by dimension: and choose oe of the  2 dimensions you're working with:

Capture.PNG

Or

Capture.PNG

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

If you are unchecking Show Legend or using color by expression.. then it will display your 2nd dimension

Not applicable

Hi,

Did you try this?. I am able to suppress region labels and not category(Furniture,Office Supplies,etc) by checking Show legend option in Appearance tab, colors and legends section. Can you please post the image what you are seeing after making this change.

Capture.PNG