Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Not applicable

Hiding the reference line values

Hi everyone,

i got a problem hiding the reference line values i created in a visualisation. I attached a picture of the problem where you can see the values of the reference lines i created.

Is there any possibility to hide the values of the reference lines?

Thanks in advance for the help!

8 Replies
vijetasharma
Contributor III

Re: Hiding the reference line values

please check have you enable show labels option in reference line try to uncheck that option.

Not applicable

Hi Vijeta,

Yes I have enabled the the Button show in add-ons. Otherwise the reference line is not displayed at all!refence_line_button.PNG

Greetings

Hi Florian, maybe yoy re telling about the axis values?

In the 'axis' tab, try checking the 'Hide axis' option.

Not applicable

Hi Ruben,

i set the labels and title on the y-axis to none, but this had no effect on the values of the reference lines!

axis.PNG

Best regards Florian

Hi Florian, sorry I  gave a QlikView answer.

In Sense I don't know how to hide the values, a workaround can be set the color of the reference to white, can you try if this works for you?

kaanerisen
Contributor III

Hi Florian,

There is no hiding option for referance line value for standart qlik sense charts as far as I know. Maybe you can find an extension on Qlik Branch that has an option as you want.

Regards,

Kaan Erişen

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hey Ruben,

if I set the color to white, the whole reference line is disappearing, but the line itself needs to stay black.

But thanks for the hint!

You're right, that won't work. I also tried using Dual(), this can hide the value but still shows the '()', so I can't find a standard solution for this.

Community Browser