Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brandk
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hostnmae error with document analyzer 1.7

Good day

I am trying to use document analyzer 1.7 to analyse apps running on Qliksense server. I keep getting the error below when I try to load from the data load editor. I also do not see the sheet for configuring hostname and credentials as shown in the manual. If anyone knows how to fix the error and where I should find the configuration sheet.

@rwunderlich 

QVX_UNKNOWN_ERROR: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.. Stack trace written to C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Custom Data\QsAppMetadataConnector\Log\StackTrace.txt

Labels (2)
13 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Configure the hostname and credentials by editing the appmeta connection in the data load editor.

-Rob

brandk
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Rob

My appmeta connection in the data load editor only has the "Select data" and "insert connection string" options. It does not have the edit option.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

It looks like you have installed on server and have insufficient security access to the connection. In QMC, modify the security rules for this connection to give your userid update access.

-Rob

brandk
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Sorry for late response,I was away. I am still having the connection error even after getting all the permissions. I have also tried running the document analyzer using Admin account.

brandk
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

this is the error I am getting.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Some folks have reported that null uriString error when using a virtual proxy. Are you using a virtual proxy or the central proxy?

-Rob

brandk
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

We do use Qliksense Proxy service. But I believe out architecture is only central server we don’t load balance

dsadki
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi,

Did you found a solution ? i have the same issue.

dsadki_0-1596443553530.png

Thanks

brandk
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @dsadki 

Unfortunately I did not find a solution.