Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How I can integrate an Image in the map?

Hey,

its possible to integrate an Image in the map? I mean there where If I click in the map on a point I get the informations. I know where I can change the name, but I want to integrate an image ore more informations.

I uplade a picture, to explain my problem (The informations in the red circle)Question.png

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kevin,

Not possible in the standard Sense map but can be done using IdevioMaps

CrimeStats.png

Check out the demo at QlikMarket. We would be happy to send you a test license, just visit Contact Form « idevio.com to request one.

Thanks,

Patric Nordström, Idevio

Not applicable
Author

patricn

Thank you for your answer. Very helpful. So I would like to check your license product. I see in your post thats the image is from "Street photo from HERE". So it´s possible with idevio own picture to upload?

Not applicable
Author

Yes, that's correct any image with a url can be inlined.

Not applicable
Author

patricn

Is there a idevio community?

Because I have some problems with my idevio. I can't used the Idevio Line Layer. I get there no results.

And I have some problems withe the Idevio Bubble Layer - there I can integrate my longitude and latitude and I get my points on the map. But when I integrate  a new measure (to use the Info Bubble) the points are lost.

I can really use your help

Not applicable
Author

Hi Kevin, send your questions directly to support@idevio.com we are keen to help out!

Please include a description and preferable the app if you can.

Thanks,

Patric