Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aslamshaikh
Contributor II
Contributor II

How can I learn QlikSense Script and Data Modelling

Hi Team, 

I have learned the basics of Qlik Sense but couldn't find any resource where I can build my skills in the Scripting part and in the modeling part.

Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks and Regards

Aslam Shaikh

Labels (4)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @aslamshaikh 

There are multiple free resources, you can start with the following:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/May2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Introduction/get-started....

I suggest to look at the documentation about "Set Analysis" there are multiple examples too.

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm

View solution in original post

Kushal_Chawda

@aslamshaikh  If you google it you will find many resources. But from my personal experience, this community is the best place to learn. Start following discussions on community where you will find best answers to all discussions. You will learn many different scenarios and different ways to achieve those scenarios, and you can even practice so that you will get an idea how solution actually works. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @aslamshaikh 

There are multiple free resources, you can start with the following:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/May2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Introduction/get-started....

I suggest to look at the documentation about "Set Analysis" there are multiple examples too.

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
Kushal_Chawda

@aslamshaikh  If you google it you will find many resources. But from my personal experience, this community is the best place to learn. Start following discussions on community where you will find best answers to all discussions. You will learn many different scenarios and different ways to achieve those scenarios, and you can even practice so that you will get an idea how solution actually works.