This field is required.
Only these extensions are allowed(.jpg, .JPG, .jpeg, .JPEG, .gif, .GIF, .png, .PNG)
Tags cannot contain the characters ' /, \\, #, ?, or ; >,< '
Only these extensions are allowed(.zip,.ZIP,.pdf,.PDF,.qvf,.QVF,.qvw,.QVW)
If you’re new to Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.
How can I make the space between the row smaller i,e from from chart S1 to S2
Have you checked the Cell Height setting in the Presentation tab of your chart/table ?
Can you try the solution in the below post and let me know if that helps?
Also, try adjust the value for Cell Height under Wrap Cell Text on the Presentation tab of the properties window.
If not resolved, let me know and I can check more.
If you hover mouse between two columns it will give you the option to resize it .
If you are using Qlik Sense Staright table then follow below steps
1. activate the developer option- Add the /options/developer in your URL part at the end, see below screenshot
2. Right Click on the table and click developer
3. Click to the properties option
4 find the column widths
5. adjust your column widths based on data
If you are using Qlik Sense Pivot table then
1. hover mouse between two columns it will give you the option to resize it .
I feel the question is about row (cell) height, not column width ?