Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I publish an application with a bookmark that it is automatically executed when the app is opened?

Hello

I have just created a new application with a bookmark that filter some dimensions, then I have published my application to the rest of the team sharing also the bookmark, but when they open the application they have to execute the bookmark manually, i mean, the bookmark was not already selected automatically when they opened.

I did some tests creating applications several times, and I only got one that the bookmark was already selected when they open the application, for the rest of appications they have to manually executed the bookmark

Could you please help me?

KR

A

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shivanandk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Check the extension that allows navigations and action.

Qlik Branch

View solution in original post

7 Replies
marcus_sommer

To get this working you need to enable server-objects within the qmc (globally and by each document) and also within the document-properties of the application. Further the qmc-feature of session recovery (it's also a bookmark which restored the last selections and layout from a user) might be conflicting with your bookmarks.

- Marcus

PrashantSangle

You can set trigger OnActivateSheet()

in sheet property->triggers->add actions->Action Type->Apply BookMark

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

I am using Qlik Sense, not Qlik view, your response is applicable too for Q Sense?

marcus_sommer

No, at least not directly. I assume that there are similar functionalities within Sense which needs to be enabled but I don't know which one and where.

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok

At least thanks for your feedback.

shivanandk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Check the extension that allows navigations and action.

Qlik Branch

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks. Probably it would be the best way to do it.

I will have to ask permissiontot install this extension, If not I cannot find another way to get what i need.