Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2020: Join us May 11 - 14, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ. Register early and save $400. Learn More
suvechha_b
Contributor III

How can I select one year in Year filter pane in Qliksense ?

How can I select one year in Year filter pane in Qliksense ? When ever user open the model one year needs to be selected in the model.

YearSelection.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
amrinder
Contributor

Re: How can I select one year in Year filter pane in Qliksense ?

Hi,

If you are using Qlik Sense version Nov18 or Feb19 then there is option of Always One Selected Value in Field Settings. You can check that but using that will make one year always selected and this filter can't be cleared out. Other way around is using Button Extension and defining action on it. In that case user has to click to button to make year selection.

-amrinder

4 Replies

Please use extension for this? Else upgrade to latest version.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
suvechha_b
Contributor III

Please suggest the extension details
amrinder
Contributor

Hi,

If you are using Qlik Sense version Nov'18 or Feb'19 then there is option of Always One Selected Value in Field Settings. You can check that but using that will make one year always selected and this filter can't be cleared out. Other way around is using Button Extension and defining action on it. In that case user has to click to button to make year selection.

-amrinder

amrinder
Contributor

Hi,

If you are using Qlik Sense version Nov18 or Feb19 then there is option of Always One Selected Value in Field Settings. You can check that but using that will make one year always selected and this filter can't be cleared out. Other way around is using Button Extension and defining action on it. In that case user has to click to button to make year selection.

-amrinder