Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can i get access to download qwidget extension setup?

How can I get access to download qwidget extension setup from the below website

https://community.qlik.com/community/qlik_product_insight/qwidget_limited_public_beta

If I need to send a mail to someone to request access, whom should I mail. It would be great if anyone of you can share concerned person's mail id.

or

It would be a great help if anyone of you could send the qwidget extension setup as a zip file to my mail id ravi.chinta@yash.com

Thanks,

Ravi

9 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Ravi -

Depending on your urgency and requirements, I would recommend that you use what is now part of Qlik Sense 3.0 - known as Widget - you can get an idea of how it is used in the below video. Widget was built from the extension qWidget and is now part of the product. However, not all the functionality that was in qWidget is yet available, but will be as we continue to release the product.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike Tarallo,

Thank you for the reply.

I found that widgets in Qlik Sense 3.0 doesn't have the date picker calendar functionality. Moreover, I am working on 2.1 version, so using qWidget is the only option available to fulfill my requirement.

If possible, could you please grant me access to download qWidget? Or please send me qWidget extension as a zip file to my mail id ravi.chinta@yash.com.

Thanks in advance,

Ravi

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike,

Did you get a chance to look at my reply on qWidget download access?

This is an important requirement for our client, could you please address this issue?

Thanks,

Ravi

mayuraam
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Michael,

Can i get permission or access to download the qwidget for qliksense 3.x?

I am trying to download the file but i am getting access denied-contact admin for the same.

Appreciate your help.

Thank you,

MayuraA

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hell Mayura,

Sure - I believe swr‌ has to provide access - I tagged him here, so he should see this and reply.

Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
mayuraam
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thank you Michael Tarallo..

Hello Stefan  swr,

Can i get permission or access to download the qwidget for qliksense 3.x?

I am trying to download the file but i am getting access denied-contact admin for the same.

Greatly appreciate your help....

Thanks & Regards,

Mayura

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael/Stefan  swr,

I am also looking for date range selection object on urgent basis. Can you please provide access to download "qWidget"?

Thanks

Minal

Not applicable
Author

Hello Stefan  swr,

Could you please give me access to download the qwidget for qliksense 3.0?

Many thanks on advance

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael/Stefan  swr, 

I am also looking for date range selection object on urgent basis. Can you please provide access to download "qWidget"? 

Thanks

Atul