I have to add expression as value in pivot table.
expression should be 1 or -1 value(like value=1,-1).I need to show in expression if value is 1 then i need show upper arrow with green colour ,if the value is -1 need to show down arrow with red colour.
please explain me how can put arrows in qlik sense?
U can use chr(9650) for upper arrow and chr(9660) for down arrow based on your conditions.
Ex - if(value=1,chr(9650)
For color again you can create an expression as Robert has indicated.
Alternately u can follow robert's method.
I feel it's a good solution.
Can you please let me know how to add colors(Red / Green) to only ▲ & ▼, excluding Numbers.
I can sense two options;
- Write expressions in Text box (?)
- Add Colored Unicode (if any)
I am trying to avoid coloring numbers here.
Please help me out for the below where i use Valuelist. It is very urgent...
I accomplished the coloring like so...
1) Create a master item with the measure and add segment coloring for <>0 red/green.
2) Add that Master Item Measure to a KPI Object and turn off the Use Master Measure Formatting
3) Click finish and your object should have the conditional up down arrow with the coloring.