Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
padmashini_rama
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

How can we change the column header label in Straight table in QlikSense with respect to filter selections ?

Hi All,

I tried to change the column header label dynamically in Pivot table by storing the year filter selections in variable "vYear" and same is used in label as Budget (vYear). If the selected year is 2016 it gives me the result as Budget 2016 in the column header label.

Note: In Pivot table, it's successful only in the measure header label not in dimension label (Row or Column level dimensions).

Tried to achieve the same in straight table for the measure column header label, but its not working.

Please provide a suggestion on the same.

Regards,

Padma

2 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It is not possible - but you can use an "ugly" hack that might be a good work-around for you to achieve something very similar to what you want.

Have a look at this thread that I advised another member on earlier today:

Re: Is it possible to change the Straight table Label dynamically in QlikSense ?

padmashini_rama
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thank You Petter for your work-around.

But as stated we are losing the ability to display totals, looking for retaining the totals functionality as well . May be we need to wait for next Sense version release.

Regards,

Padma