Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do create relative measure in Qlik Sense?

What I have is dimension called Funnel Steps (steps in conversion funnel) and measure Funnel Amount (conversions in each step). If I use a funnel chart then I get a funnel with measures of number values.  I also need relative measure  in precentage (conversion rate) of how many users converted from each step to the next. So in this simple example I would also like to see precentage of how many CC Visits converted into carconfigurator usage.

Screenshot 2015-08-19 16.43.03.PNG

How can one define such measure?

4 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I take it you are using the nice funnel chart extension.

Funnel Chart for Qlik Sense

I don't think you can show the relative measure in this chart as it can support only one dimension and one measure.

What I would recommend is you use a separate KPI Visualisation to show your conversion rate as a % you could set a target against it and have it go green or red dependent on achievement.

Hope this helps

Regards

Andy

Not applicable
Author

Probably You are right and it can't be visualized on the same chart but question still remains how to create a measure in Qlik Sense?

I tried to use such expression when creating measure if(wildmatch([Funnel Step],'carconfigurator'),sum([Funnel Amount])) / if(wildmatch([Funnel Step],'CC Visits'),sum([Funnel Amount])) This doesn't work.  Is it even possible to sum values in one column depending on values in another? It seems so basic to me and sumif does it in Excel. How can it be done in Sense, in particular how to create measure in such way?

Regards

Meelis

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try like this

=Sum(MeasureName)/Sum(TOTAL MeasureName)

Note: Replace MeasureName with your actual field name.

Regards,

jagan.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

for your KPI a measure

SUM({<[Funnel Step]={''CC Visits''}>} [Funnel Amount])/SUM({<[Funnel Step]={'carconfigurator'}>} [Funnel Amount])

should give you % of visits.

Regards

Andy