Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do i create a matrix or the two-dimensional table in qlik sense?

I am new here.how do i create a matrix or the two-dimensional table in qlik sense?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Adi,

I assume you might mean like a Pivot Table? Where you have the top row displaying values such as years and the left column displaying values such as country, month- etc. ??

such as:

PT_bydate_grp2.png

Currently in this release of Qlik Sense 1.0.2 - the default visualization component such as this is not available, however it will be in a very near future version of Qlik Sense. In the mean time - if you are interested, there is an extension object (a customized purpose built components to extend Qlik Sense) - that can be used for this purpose.

You can learn more about extension objects here and how to install them here:

Qlik Sense - Introduction to Extensions (video)

Here is where you can download the extension object:

Qlik Sense - Pivot Table Extension

NOTE: Please mark the appropriate replies as correct / helpful - so our team knows your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.

Also note: being you are new you may want to check out these video to get started: New to Qlik Sense Videos

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Adi,

I assume you might mean like a Pivot Table? Where you have the top row displaying values such as years and the left column displaying values such as country, month- etc. ??

such as:

PT_bydate_grp2.png

Currently in this release of Qlik Sense 1.0.2 - the default visualization component such as this is not available, however it will be in a very near future version of Qlik Sense. In the mean time - if you are interested, there is an extension object (a customized purpose built components to extend Qlik Sense) - that can be used for this purpose.

You can learn more about extension objects here and how to install them here:

Qlik Sense - Introduction to Extensions (video)

Here is where you can download the extension object:

Qlik Sense - Pivot Table Extension

NOTE: Please mark the appropriate replies as correct / helpful - so our team knows your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.

Also note: being you are new you may want to check out these video to get started: New to Qlik Sense Videos

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Thank you!

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Actually - there is a technique to create a pivot table in Qlik Sense which can be used with the standard table. It is not interactive but nevertheless a complete well-proven technique for decades. Have a look at the document I made on Qlik Community: How create a PIVOT table in standard Qlik Sense