Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How load different QVW data into a single QVW application by using binary load

Hi,

I hope you are doing well !

Could u plz let me know the script as DOC

How load different QVW data into a single QVW application by using binary load?

5 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Hi Narayana,

there can be only one BINARY command in one application. Loading from several other apps is not possible.

Sorry.

Best regards,

DataNibbler

P.S.: There might be a possibility through the separation of a full_reload and a partial_reload, which execute different parts of your script, but I haven't tried it. As the BINARY necessarily has to be the very first command in your script, that should be difficult to accomplish, too.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Narayana,

Generally  we can do only one binary load per a QVW. Binary Load is used to hide the scripts from Users.  First one Qlikview file with all the scripts required for the reports are created and then binary load is done in another Qlikview file by using

Script -> Qlikview File -> Select the Qlikview file created earlier.

Example:

Binary Sales.qvw;

Regards

Neetha

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You can only binary load one qvw into your document, as DataNibbler said. I don't think you can do a partial load of a binary load, nor can you filter it. A binary load is essentially a memory image copy.

If you need to integrate data from several qvw's you could modify the load script for the 'source' qvw's to save the relevant tables in QVDs and load the QVDs into your document instead..

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Have a look:

Qlik Sense Binary Load

Hope it helps!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Have a look this as well: