Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vish123
Creator III
Creator III

How many maximun drill down dimensions can be added in Qlik Sense?? Is there any limit ??

How many maximun drill down dimensions can be added in Qlik Sense?? Is there any limit ??

Labels (1)
3 Replies
shivanisapkale
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

u need to select atleast 2 minimum and max is up to you

vish123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Shivani,

Thank you for your reply. I heard that we can only add upto 20 max as drilldown dimensions. Is that true..??

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@vish123 I do not see anything in the Help Doc indicating a restriction, if you find otherwise, you can open a case to report documentation defect, or you can simply use the following Help link and in the Feedback dialog leave a comment as to what you are seeing to have the Doc team look into it that way.  Sorry I do not have something better for you:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Dimensions/create-dr...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.