Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III

How to Add YTD including with total in Pivot Table

Hi Folks,

Could some one please help me on this requirement

I am creating a pivot table and I have Fields Date, Month, Categories and Sales. I am creating two reports

in Report 1 Dimensions are Month and Categories and Expression is Sales

mnth.JPG

In this I need to show only previous months data and Max Date's month should be skip and This is working fine

Max Month report should show in dates like below report

mnth.JPG

But here at the bottom we are providing some of the sales for september month but I need YTD also along with this september sales. Could some one can please help me on this. It will be very appreciatable

Please find attached documents for sample qvw & sample data

Thanks and Regards,

Satya

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

This?

Capture.PNG

See if you can follow along in the attached app. I had to add a inline (island) table to get this requirement.

Best,

Sunny

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

I am not sure what the required output needs to look like? Can you share the exact numbers which will show up on your chart? May be share them in your YTD Excel file

SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thank you so much for your responce. Output should be like below screenshot. It's mentioned in sheet1 of YTD excel file

mnth.JPG

Thanks and Regards,

Satya

sunny_talwar

This?

Capture.PNG

See if you can follow along in the attached app. I had to add a inline (island) table to get this requirement.

Best,

Sunny

SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you sunny. This is what I require