Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to Create Conditional Color in Qliksense

hi,

I want to Show Total sales in text object  in qliksense... and i want Conditional Color that if Sales for this Year is Greater than Last Year

than Show Green either show Red.. i m using a KPI object Conditional Color Option but its not showing a Proper Color based on Condition.. so kinldy help me how to do that ... I can only use normal object not an Extension..

Expre..=if(Num(sum({$<fYear = {$(=Max(fYear))}>}amount)/10000000,'#,##0.00Cr')>Num(sum({$<fYear = {$(=Max(fYear)-1)}>}amount)/10000000,'#,##0.00Cr'),Green(),Red()) .... this Condition is working fine in Qlikview Text object ... kinldy Help me

4 Replies
Alvaro_Palacios
Support
Support

Hi Brijesh,

I think you need to evaluate the nested expression in your set analysis expression using the double quotation marks. Try with the following SA expression and let me know if it works in QS:

Expre..=if(Num(sum({$<fYear = {"$(=Max(fYear))"}>}amount)/10000000,'#,##0.00Cr')>Num(sum({$<fYear = {"$(=Max(fYear)-1)"}>}amount)/10000000,'#,##0.00Cr'),Green(),Red())

Regs,

Alvaro P.

Not applicable
Author

but in qliksense its now accepting a condition for color its only having a Add limit options..

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

To use the KPI Object

-- KPI Measure Current Year

sum({$<fYear={$(=Max(fYear))}>} Amount)

To use your Add Limit parameter in the KPI Object set the conditional colour something like

-- Last Year to be set in Add limit

sum({$<fYear={$(=Max(fYear)-1)}>} Amount)

Colour below as red and above the limit as green.

Hope this helps

Regards

Andy

Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Did you resovle the issue? i have similar question now, but to show the different color when the comparison to last year is greater than zero keep in blue(), if lower than zero, changes into red(). i have set the zero as limit in the limit, but it doesn't work