Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to Disable or Modify Mouse Over (Hover) Text in Table Object

Good Morning,

Is there a way to either disable or modify the text that appears when you mouse-over (hover over) text in a Qlik Sense Table object?

For example, if the displayed title for my table is Future Sales; when I mouse over this title, the same title name (Future Sales) is displayed as the hover text pop-up.  The same goes for any values listed in the table.  If I mouse over the number 500, 500 is displayed as the hover text pop-up.

For the title, I either want to disable this feature or modify the text to provide the user with a brief description of the object.  For the table values, I want to completely disable this feature.

Any assistance provided would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Please Note: I searched the forum prior to submitting my question, but did not find a solution.

3 Replies
dselgo_eidex
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I am wondering the same thing. Right now when I hover over a histogram chart, the hovertext shows me the expression of the measure rather than the label. I'd like to disable hover text because of this.

rittermd
Master
Master

You can do that in QlikView.  I don't think you have any control over it in Qlik Sense currently.

balabhaskarqlik

It's not possible with QlikSense.