Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to Export Underlying Spreadsheet out of Qliksense?

Hello, I am new to Qlik.

I have two dashboards that were created with Excel spreadsheets, but do not have access to those spreadsheets themselves. Is there a simple way to export the underlying spreadsheet out of Qliksense? One method we have found is to select a table and then manually add each field into it, then export it out, but that is rather time consuming. I am currently looking for a better way to accomplish this task.

I am currently using the latest version of Qliksense and would appreciate your help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

You can either recreate them in the visualizations as you are doing or you can do it in the script using the STORE command to save as csv file.  This may be an issue if you no longer have access to the original data though because all data has to be reloaded.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

You can either recreate them in the visualizations as you are doing or you can do it in the script using the STORE command to save as csv file.  This may be an issue if you no longer have access to the original data though because all data has to be reloaded.

Neymar_Jr
Creator II
Creator II

Hi ajunkim10,

You can create a copy of the original app and delete the script from it. And then do a Binary load from the original app.

And then use the Store keyword as Lisa suggested.

Thanks,

RT