Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.
Not applicable

How to Hyperlink Text to a Different Sheet?

I have a main sheet with a few top KPIs and a title that I would like to separate sheets in the app. Is it possible? Thanks!

Tags (3)
7 Replies
Josh_Good
Not applicable

Re: How to Hyperlink Text to a Different Sheet?

Hi Jason,

In the current version of Qlik Sense you would need to use a work around to do this.  If you are using Qlik Sense in a browser, you could create a text object with URL Link to the sheet you want.  The link will result in a new browser tab being launched.

An alternate solution would be to create a mashup however this is a bit more involved.

-Josh

Qlik

Not applicable

Hi Josh,

Great suggestion, however I am using the desktop version of Qlik Sense. so URLs and mashups is not possible.

Josh_Good
Not applicable

Jason,

Just in case you are unaware, you can use Qlik Sense Desktop through your browser by going to http://localhost:4848/hub.  However I would agree that in a Desktop scenario openning Qlik Sense Desktop, then going to a browser is probably more complex than just telling the users to go to the tab call X to see the details on the X KPI.

-Josh

Qlik

Not applicable

Thanks bringing that to my attention. Appreciate the help and feedback!

datalakeyu
Not applicable

Maybe you could try some Qlik navigation button extension. There are several at Qlik branch.

rittermd
Not applicable

If I hear what you are saying you can link a KPI to another sheet in the same app.

Khan_Mohammed
Not applicable

VizLib Text Obj

You can use above extension to link your KPI or Text Object to other sheets.

There are many Action options which can be used.

If a user clicks on the KPI, it will activate the sheet you defined or you can also add external hyperlink upon click on that KPI.

Thanks.