Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuperStarSid
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to Limit Data for each Sheet in QlikSense

HI Team,

I am loading ~1 million records into Qlik App. These Records are related to different Org codes. 

Now I need to Create separate sheets (one sheet for each Org code) for each Org code with a Stright Table. How can we implement this in a simple way in QlikSense?

Labels (2)
5 Replies
SuperStarSid
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the Suggestion @OmarBenSalem 

As per my understanding, On Demand App Generation will be helpful for Adhoc Reports , where users can make selections & Report will be generated based on Selections.

But here my requirement is much Simple, We just need 3-4 sheets , where each sheet will have data related to one Org code. I think there should be a simple solution for this.

jbhappysocks
Creator II
Creator II

Hi!

Just to be clear, should people from on department be restricted from seeing data belonging to other departments? Or is the request, as you say, just to create sheets with data for different Org codes?

SuperStarSid
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@jbhappysocks , No We are not worried about that now.  Each org will have different types of products. So we just need to have them in a Separate sheet.

jbhappysocks
Creator II
Creator II

Ok, then the easiest way to do it is just to include {<"Org Code" = {'XXX'}>} in the measure on every sheet

So if your Org Codes are Dep1 and Dep2 and your looking at Sum(Sales) it should be

Sum({<"Org Code" = {'Dep1'}>} Sales)

Sum({<"Org Code" = {'Dep2'}>} Sales)

on their respective sheets. 

You also might want to exclude zerovalues (check box under Add-ons/Data Handling)

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/May2021/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/ChartFunctions/SetAnalysi...