Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to add Image in Scattered plot?

Hi All,

This is my scattered plot and Image of human body.I want to add human Image instead of grid in Scattered Plot.

How can I do it?

Thanks

Juna

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OmarBenSalem

This cannot be achieved diretly with the native scatter plot chart of qlik sense;

But u might find some extensions that could help to achieve such a requirement.

Take a look at these:

Qlik Branch

GitHub - fkabinoff/qs-scatterplot-background: Qlik Sense extension to plot points against a backgrou...

View solution in original post

5 Replies
OmarBenSalem

This cannot be achieved diretly with the native scatter plot chart of qlik sense;

But u might find some extensions that could help to achieve such a requirement.

Take a look at these:

Qlik Branch

GitHub - fkabinoff/qs-scatterplot-background: Qlik Sense extension to plot points against a backgrou...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I added URl for the background image, it does not work

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It works fine now .

Thanks

villanu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have downloaded the extension and follow all the instructions but it still does not work.

The photo I want to attach is the one I posted in this message. Could you please explain how did you find the url for the background image or how did you write it? Also my problem is that I have tried to upload photos from the internet as the background (by copying their URL) and photos in my QlikSense library, but it still does not work. I have tried so many other alternatives when typing the URL but it then the plot never show any background image. The only image that has worked is the one from the GitHub example included in the zip and I cannot understand why it only works with that one.

villanu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have downloaded the extension and follow all the instructions but it still does not work.

The photo I want to attach is the one I posted in this message. Could you please explain how did you find the url for the background image or how did you write it? Also my problem is that I have tried to upload photos from the internet as the background (by copying their URL) and photos in my QlikSense library, but it still does not work. I have tried so many other alternatives when typing the URL but it then the plot never show any background image. The only image that has worked is the one from the GitHub example included in the zip and I cannot understand why it only works with that one.