Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Attend QlikWorld 2020 and hear keynote speaker, Malcolm Gladwell. Register by February 29th to save $200. Learn More
ob
New Contributor II

How to align text

Hi,

I have created my first QlikSense app and are having trouble with text alignment. In the attached picture you will see a simple table showing Tag Numbers. The first tag number has the value "1" and because Qlik thinks this is a number it is aligned right, but I want it to be aligned left. How can I do that? I know it is a possibility to use the Text function in the Load Script, but isn't there a more direct way to do this?

Regards,

Øystein Birkeland

Tags (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: How to align text

Hi Oystein,

There isn't a specific control for this at the moment but if you want to force them all to be treated as text then you could try the Text() function.

Text([Tag Number])

This will place everything in the column to the left hand side. Not ideal but it will work.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Hi Oystein,

There isn't a specific control for this at the moment but if you want to force them all to be treated as text then you could try the Text() function.

Text([Tag Number])

This will place everything in the column to the left hand side. Not ideal but it will work.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
ob
New Contributor II

Thanks 🙂