Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to apply filter to a sheet through URL parameters

I am trying to pass parameters to a sheet using the URL parameters such that we link views for specific filter from another system.

http://myqlikserver/sense/app/a892e43a-5a4b-43c9-913b-f6f1ca983c29/sheet/tfzxFUM/state/analysis?sele...

I did it based on other forums explaining how this works for qlik view but doesnt seem to work for qlik sense.

It never applies the filter.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

App integration and Single integration seems have different way to filter the parameter.

For my current solution, I use the ways from App integration,  and it works to filter parameter. And for your case, the url should be:

.../state/analysis/options/clearselections/select/customer_id/123

Zhihong

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

App integration and Single integration seems have different way to filter the parameter.

For my current solution, I use the ways from App integration,  and it works to filter parameter. And for your case, the url should be:

.../state/analysis/options/clearselections/select/customer_id/123

Zhihong

Not applicable
Author

Thanks that worked

mborsadw
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Is there a way to pass in the Alternate State values in the URL for a particular field?

ccarrascoHS
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Thank you for this, it works perfectly.

Now, is there a way to lock this selection, so the end user can't see others customers information for example?

Something like:

/options/clearselections/select/customer_id/123/lock/customer_id

Manikandan_PadmaNagarajan
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Did you find any solution for this ? even I would like to transfer the lock filters to other app. 

Manikandan_PadmaNagarajan
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Do we have any solution for this, I would like to transfer the filters to other app and lock