Contributor II
Contributor II

How to apply qlik sense licese in qlik sense cloud hub

Hi,

How to apply qlik sense licese in qlik sense cloud hub

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you already have on premise, You can use similar license for both Cloud hub and console under Governance - License Key - Paste there your SLK.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
kumarsudhakar
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

is there any possibility to apply license from qlik sense cloud hub?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Answer is NO, All administration work can be done in console only

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
kumarsudhakar
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

Any one can share the enterprice version qlik sense software link along with how to apply license to Qlik sense.

I have the lisence.

Thanks 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

offcourse, But i won't recommend using my credentials and it is not correct way. But check whether in your company If your account or other account having contract with Qlik. If so, You can download from https://support.qlik.com/ 

And comes to license, That is straight forward, Make sure you have the folowing details

1) License number and control number Or

2) SLK, This needs to be 443 port open from your server to license.qlikcloud.com to apply. In the addition, We can break using Postman without port open (If port to open is diffuícult) for you