Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shahzad_Ahsan
Creator III
Creator III

How to calculate data from excel Sheet

Hi Friends

Please find the attached excel sheet.

There are 2 tables on 'Sheet1'. The first table is the data and the second table is to be calculated as measure via qlik sense. The calculation formula is applied on the second table of each cell.

Please suggest me how to manage this from measures.

I need the result in either pivot table or Table.

Thank You

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Are you familiar with crosstable loads? Check the following: https://help.qlik.com/nl-NL/qlikview/November2017/Subsystems/Client/Content/Scripting/ScriptPrefixes...

If you have done this, you can extract only the data you need.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder

View solution in original post

6 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Shahzad,

You want this to import in Qlik Sense and calculate the 2nd table?

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
Shahzad_Ahsan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Exactly
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Are you familiar with crosstable loads? Check the following: https://help.qlik.com/nl-NL/qlikview/November2017/Subsystems/Client/Content/Scripting/ScriptPrefixes...

If you have done this, you can extract only the data you need.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
Hariharan_S
Contributor II
Contributor II

You can crosstab and do it as Jordy suggested, Or load the data as is. In App Overview create a pivot table. make Bkt as your row Dimension. Add columns Sum(Mar'18) as a Measures. Similarly add for each time period. You can make necessary Bkt selections to get the Totals you need.

Even Simpler if you add 4 more columns in table1  for your 4 total rows in table 2 and set a flag against the buckets when included or not. Sum the columns based on the Flag condition it must give you what you are looking for.

Shahzad_Ahsan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi @JordyWegman & @Hariharan_S 

Thanks for your suggestions.

After reading about cross table. Finally i managed to do what I needed. Previously I didn't knew the concept of cross table.

Thank You

JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Shahzad,

Good to hear, success! If your problem is solved, please mark this thread as solved.

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder