Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bethany
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to calculate percentage in Qlik Sense Table

Hello, 

I'm very new to Qlik Sense and am having difficulty calculating percentages in a table - based on my web searches, this seems to be a common problem so I'm hoping someone can help me!

The table I'm trying to build shows data around online learning courses - specifically, how many people in each team have completed the course.

The table currently shows columns in the following order: The groups of staff (Team), how many staff are in that team (Total Learners), and how many of the staff have competed the learning course (Total Completed).

I'm trying to add a column on the end which will tell me what percentage of the Total Learners have Completed the learning.

For example:

Team             Total Learners           Total Completed       Completion Rate %

Team 1                  80                                      40                                        50%

Team 2                  10                                        8                                        80%

Does anyone know what formula I would need to use for this?

Thanks, 

Beth

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

maybe i am over simplifying it. but its quite straight forward

create measure with

ExpressionForCompleted/ExpressionforTotalLearners

if its a straight table you could also do something like Column(1)/column(2)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

maybe i am over simplifying it. but its quite straight forward

create measure with

ExpressionForCompleted/ExpressionforTotalLearners

if its a straight table you could also do something like Column(1)/column(2)

Bethany
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Well now I feel rather silly for not realising this sooner - thanks so much for your help!