Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wuming79
Creator
Creator

How to change individual line chart according to fields?

Hi,

I plotted 3 fields in time series and all 3 line charts are of different colors. My table is as below:

date|         price|         75 percentile |     25 percentile |

18     |     8            |               10                 |      6                        |          

19     |     9            |           11                     |      7                        |  

20     |     10          |          12                      |      5                        |  

I have tried something like if (price=price,Red(),Blue()) but it will not even show the price chart.  

I wanted price to be in 1 colour and the percentile to be another but 25 percentile colour is same as 75 percentile. How can I code the expression?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ggijben
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi, 

Create 3 master items (measures). One for price, one for 75 percentile and one for 25 percentile. You can then set a color manually for each measure. After that you can add those measure in your chart and set coloring to auto.

Check from 2.04 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AA7zE9sqUU

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ggijben
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi, 

Create 3 master items (measures). One for price, one for 75 percentile and one for 25 percentile. You can then set a color manually for each measure. After that you can add those measure in your chart and set coloring to auto.

Check from 2.04 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AA7zE9sqUU

wuming79
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

I have created a measure for sum(price), named it as price and measure color black but my price chart did not change to blank when I choose single colour.  

Under my single colour, I also do not have the "use library colours" option. But I have the colour options for all charts. When I change the colour, all lines changed together.

Colours.PNGColours 2.PNG

wuming79
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

I finally managed to did it. Following the master item example, I had to re-create the chart using master item.