Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to change time zone in QlikSense app to match values with Datasource?

Hello,

I am currently making an app that draws its data from Saleforce. I noticed that the tables I am producing do not match in values with what is showing in my Salesforce data. This is because the values of my datasource is including some values from the previous day. I suspect that this is because the time zone for my tables in QlikSense is NOT the same timezone for what is showing in Salesforce. Here are some screenshots to show what I am talking about:

Screen1.png

Screen2.png

As you can see, the last four patients from 12/3/2017 were added to my data from 12/4/2017 in my QlikSense table, instead of being in the 12/3/2017 date in the QlikSense table to match my datasource.

I tried to fix this mismatch by adding 'yyyy-MM-dd', 'Etc/GMT+4' to the "Created Date" field, but that didnt work. Is there anything I can do to fix this? THANK YOU in advance for your assistance!!

4 Replies
OmarBenSalem

try in the script to change the created date field as follow:

date( date#("Created Date", 'DD/M/YYYY')) as "Created Date",

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your reply! I tried you suggestion, but the issue still persists. Is there anything else I can try? Thanks again!

teiswamsler
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

hi Muhammed

Try converting the timestamp using ConvertToLocalTime()

otherwise

add or subtrack hours to your  "Timestamp" + 1/24 (1hour)..... + 2/24 (2 hours)....

I hope i will get you in the right dirrection

/Teis

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your help! I was wondering how I should use the Convertlocaltime() function in this case?

The name of the field is =[CreatedDate.autoCalendar.Date] , and the time zone is GMT +4. Thanks again!!