Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vsap2000
Creator
Creator

How to clear the filter from one sheet to other

Hello,

I have 4 worksheets based on 2 calendars, first 2 worksheet is based on PO Date and other 2 on Due Date, my question is if user filters on fiscal year or period in worksheet 4 and jumps to worksheet 2 than data shown on that sheet will be not correct it will show related to due date not PO Date and vice versa, so my question is there any way to clear data if user jumps between sheet 1 and sheet 4 or sheet 2 and sheet 3. I don't know we can write trigger in qlik sense or any other alternate solution.

Thanks in advance.

-V

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

How are your calendars attached into your data model? If it is two separate calendars then consider remodel your calendar into a canonical calendar. 

In short - having a single master calendar table that connects to your data model. A row in your transaction table will be connected to both the PO date and due date in the calendar, but you can pinpoint which to use using set analysis in your expression. Pointing to PO data on expressions in the two first sheets and due date in the last. 

Take a look att HIC's post Canonical Date to get a better understanding on how you can implement it.

vsap2000
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for reply, data model has been built by modeler can't be change,  as user differ they want these 2 dates separated so it can be validated accordingly by their team. Is there a way in visualisation where filter can be cleared? or any different filter that can solve my issue.

Best Regards,

-vsap