Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmedadmin
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to configure the AD user groups while using ADFS authentication in Qlik Sense

I am using ADFS authentication, I need to know how I can add the user groups to a particular stream with Read Only permissions for the Apps.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ahmedadmin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Configure the UDC, and Add the same UDC name on the ADFS directory in the virtual proxy often represented in [ ].

This way the same AD directory is redirected to the ADFS configuration and thus provides integration for LDAP and SAML authentication.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ahmedadmin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Configure the UDC, and Add the same UDC name on the ADFS directory in the virtual proxy often represented in [ ].

This way the same AD directory is redirected to the ADFS configuration and thus provides integration for LDAP and SAML authentication.

mehdibassam
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

I have configured ADFS and the UDC, and used "adfs" as UDC name, and used [adfs] in virtual proxy. But still cant see any groups being carried through. is there any setup that needs to be done on the ADFS side? 

Laurie3T
Contributor
Contributor