cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jgreen95
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to count values in a table where 2 fields are equal

I have a table where basically we take a snapshot of a work stack every week, in the table i have the weekend ending date the snapshot was taken and then the date the piece of work came in (this is linked to a master calendar with week ending dates)

I am trying to use the below formula to count the number of new in.

END_OF_WEEK = mater calendar end of  week value for when the work came in

WEEKENDING_DATE = the week ending date that the snapshot of the work stack was taken.

COUNT({<END_OF_WEEK = WEEKENDING_DATE>} NOTICE_NUMBER)

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

COUNT({<END_OF_WEEK = {"=END_OF_WEEK =WEEKENDING_DATE"}>} NOTICE_NUMBER)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
jgreen95
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

That only seems to have given me the most recent weeks value, not the total that I can then split out by week to see new pieces of work for each week.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check this

COUNT({<Your_Primary_Key_Field= {"=END_OF_WEEK =WEEKENDING_DATE"}>} NOTICE_NUMBER)

Or

COUNT({<NOTICE_NUMBER = {"=END_OF_WEEK =WEEKENDING_DATE"}>} NOTICE_NUMBER)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
jgreen95
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

That is now returning a number for every week but they are far too low so it must be missing some for some reason