Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to create a dashboard in Calendar Structure in qlik sense?

I want to create a dashboard in calendar structure using Qlik Sense as shown below.

MONTH                      YEAR

SUNMONTUEWEDTHUFRISAT

Case:

I have a sales data like: OrderID, OrderItem, and OrderDate.

By selecting month and year, the dashboard needs to show the monthly calendar of that month and year as like shown above. and also on clicking a particular date from the monthly calendar, it has to take me to the another  dashboard where all the order details will show for that particular date that is selected from the monthly calendar.

Also the monthly calendar needs to show the Count of the  sales Order either in numeric or in  color view for each date.

Is it possible? If yes then how?

5 Replies
brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi

HAve a look on QlikBranch Site and try with one of this extension :

http://branch.qlik.com/#!/project/56728f52d1e497241ae6983e

exemple :

you should adapt it with a week structure in y-axis and day of week in x-axis

Tile created support numeric value and are colored by mesure

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bruno,

The example you showed  me above is cool but  what i want to do is that suppose if i am selecting a month and the year, a monthly calendar structure(i.e a grid of 7 by 5 structure) will come in the dashboard in such a way that if day 1 fall on Tuesday, then box correspond to Sunday and Monday of 1st week of that month will be empty as shown below

I want to show the days in the box. and inside that box i also wants to see the Count of the salesorder or all the order id number.

Calendar.jpg

I tried with the example that you showed me above but i am getting the days on the x-axis only not in the box.

brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi

you should use weekday function on x axis to get sunday monday ... and week function

something like

weekday(Date) as DayofWeek, in your script

week(date) as Week

then Dim 1 = DayofWeek

Dim 2 = Week

mesure = your mesure

here is an example i use in one of my app :

where i have weekdays on x axis and week in y axis :

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bruno,

Still not able to do it. And also in your  above example, i don't know how to display the date at the top-left corner on each square box as i showed on my previous reply  along with the measures.

brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi

Can you share your data in excel file so that i could easily create a sample app with your requierment ?

no need to get all the date just a sample with a least 2 ou 3 months of data

Bruno