Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to create stack bar chart in qlik sense

Hi I am new to qlik sense how to create stacked bar char in qlik sense. Any tutorial or link will help

9 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can see how to create a bar chart in this video: Qlik Sense Desktop - Creating Your First Visualization (video)

To create a stacked bar a Bar Chart object to the sheet. Add two dimensions and one measure or add one dimension along with multiple measures. Then change the presentation style to Stacked:

comm217855.png

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Arun,

You can either use the stacked bar chart or you can even acheive it using expressions: Check this out:

Capture.PNG

Find the sample qvf attached.

- Sangram

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much for your help. I am able to do it. once again Appreciate your help. You guys are awesome

Gysbert_Wassenaar

You're welcome. Could you please mark the replies that solved your problem as a solution? That will help other users find the solutions more easily

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
DianaA
Contributor II
Contributor II

hi guys!, How can I do this with 100% for all?. I got my metric count(Status) and my dimentions are Representant and Status. 

MikeHerb
Contributor III
Contributor III

is there an updated version of this I am having issues with stacked bar graphs as well

MikeHerb
Contributor III
Contributor III

any updated version of this solution? I can't seem to figure it out

rsaeedga
Contributor II
Contributor II

qvf is not available anymore. I haev the same requirements. Can you please add the expressions u used here.

Mayank_Patel
Contributor II
Contributor II

@reddy-s : will you please share sample QVF? the link which you attached its not working.