Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.
Please help me on How to create the ODBC/OLEDB connection for DB2 server ? Please give help me?
Thanks in Advance
Go to Solution.
1. Search for ODBC Data Source (64 Bit)
2. in System DSN Tab, (
In Control Pannel adminstration tools click on ADD.)
3. Choose Database from list
4. Provide Server Details with Username and Password.
Then in Qliksense,
In App,1. Go to Load Editor
2. Click on Create Connection
3. Select ODBC/OLEDB
4. Select DB name From System DSN
5. Provide Username and Password.
6. Test Connection
On Server, Click on Windows,
2. in System DSN Tab, click on ADD.
7. if Successful, provide name of the connection and click on Create.
I hope it is helpful.
You can use Qlik ODBC Connectors in Qlik Connectors download page.
Thanks for all you are replay's