Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shwetapsarda
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to disable Pie chart Labels?

Hi,

I have  created following sample  pie chart in Qlik sense. This shows labels as well as legend. I want to get rid off highlighted labels and show only legend.

Can this be done in Qlik sense?

Or is there any extension which I can use?

11 Replies
srm12213
Contributor III
Contributor III

The Highlighted Labels are dimension values and you cannot remove them in Qliksense

The legend is dependent on Dimension values.

Hope this helped you. Thanks

shwetapsarda
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you. Yes, seems so. But it is duplication of information.

As labels are not displayed properly when its comes to more dimension values, I want to use legend.

Is there any extension available for this?

srm12213
Contributor III
Contributor III

Usually with Pie charts when you have more Dimensions.

The dimension values wont be displayed properly, you can limit the dimension values or adjust the grid size.

srm12213
Contributor III
Contributor III

Don't forget !

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Luis_Marin
Contributor
Contributor

We are in 2020 and this issue still exists.

The Pie chart will be more tidy and neat with the info just in the Legend

ken4runner
Creator
Creator

I agree, this should have been addressed already and solved

craigbrett
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

2021 and still no solution for what should be a very easy adjustment.

SA_VO
Contributor II
Contributor II

A suggestion has been made on the Ideas forum, maybe if we show some support we'll get it before 2025!

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/Hide-lables-in-pie-charts/idi-p/1719941

simsa
Contributor III
Contributor III

As a workaround, I have colored Dimension value label similar to the background of the sheet

simsa_2-1688661974263.pngsimsa_3-1688662132369.png