Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

radhareddy11
New Contributor

How to display values of different data types from one column in pivot table in qliksense?

I am loading data from an xls. It has one column known as 'Final'. This column has percent as well as integer,$ value and text values. For example, it has values as follows:

Final

94.25%

5% & below

When I load this data into Qliksense, all the values are converted to percentages(auto) by QlikSense while loading.

Please let me know, how can I display the actual values from Xls, i.e, i want to display percent as well as integer,$ value and text values. Pls. suggest.

3 Replies
thiago_justen
Valued Contributor III

Re: How to display values of different data types from one column in pivot table in qliksense?

Radha,

It's quite unusual thing to me but let me try to help you.

Maybe you should do this:

Load

If(Len(Trim(PurgeChar(Final,'0123456789%.')))<>0,Text(Final),

If(Match(Final,'%'),Num#(Final,'#,##0%'),Num#(Final,'#,##0'))) as NewField

From Your_Table;

Hope it helps you!

Thiago Justen Teixeira Gonçalves
WhatsApp: 24 98152-1675
thiago_justen
Valued Contributor III

Re: How to display values of different data types from one column in pivot table in qliksense?

Is this question solved? If my response above was helpful please close the thread by marking it as a correct answer.

Thiago Justen Teixeira Gonçalves
WhatsApp: 24 98152-1675
balabhaskarqlik
Honored Contributor

May be check this, using of Alt():

Num(Alt(Num#(Final,'#,##0%'),Num#(Final,'#,##0'),

Num#(Final,'#,##0.00')

Len(Trim(PurgeChar(Final,'0123456789%.')))<>0,Text(Final)))as Final.

Tweak some modifications on above expr.

Community Browser