Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

trdandamudi
Honored Contributor II

How to embed a button from Qliksense into a web page

In QlikSense, I have a chart and a button. When I click the button it triggers few filters and it is working fine.

So I started to embed this chart into HTML page (using IFrame) and it is working fine. When I embedded the button to HTML page, I can see the button but when I click on the button it doesn't execute the filters. Can we embed the buttons into web page ? If not is there any other way that I can do this ?

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
trdandamudi
Honored Contributor II

Re: How to embed a button from Qliksense into a web page

Finally it is working... Cleared the history and rebooted the desktop and it worked. May be it is a glitch...

4 Replies
vikasmahajan
Esteemed Contributor

1. go to Dev-Hub  

2 Select Single Configurator

3. Select QVF which contains your button

4. Select that button 

5 On top qlik sense generates link copy that link use that link in your HTML code

refer file is attached

Hope this help you

Vikas

trdandamudi
Honored Contributor II

That is exactly I did and it is not working. The charts are responding on click but not the button. I can see the button but when I click it doesn't respond. Say for example if I have three regions like America, Europe and Asia, When I click on the button it  should filter to "Europe" only. The button is working on the Qliksense dashboard but not on the html web page. Any ideas.. ?

Are you trying Mashup?

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
trdandamudi
Honored Contributor II

Finally it is working... Cleared the history and rebooted the desktop and it worked. May be it is a glitch...