Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to embed sheet in webpage from QS Cloud

Hi all,

I have a question on QlikSense cloud

I want to embed sheet in external webpage from QlikSense Cloud

In QlikSense desktop, I can use devhub to generate IFrame code snippet using Single Configurator . ... to enbed QS sheet or object in external web page.

I want to do the same in QlikSense Cloud, I have NOT found any DevHub for Cloud version??

Any idea on embedding sheet or object from app in Qlik Sense on external webpage.

Thanks

Hanuman

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Hanuman,

Technically, this is not possible with Qlik Sense Cloud...yet - as you may know it is possible with Qlik Sense Enterprise. Desktop allows you to work with the DEV hub, but does not support multiple connections (as a server per se). The only thing I can offer at the moment is that you can embed individual visualization objects from a Qlik Sense Cloud app (sheet), but they will not have the interactivity like a default Qlik Sense sheet.

Qlik Sense in 60 - Qlik Sense Charts - YouTube

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Hanuman,

Technically, this is not possible with Qlik Sense Cloud...yet - as you may know it is possible with Qlik Sense Enterprise. Desktop allows you to work with the DEV hub, but does not support multiple connections (as a server per se). The only thing I can offer at the moment is that you can embed individual visualization objects from a Qlik Sense Cloud app (sheet), but they will not have the interactivity like a default Qlik Sense sheet.

Qlik Sense in 60 - Qlik Sense Charts - YouTube

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your response. Your comment makes sense.

Please give me any reference that explains to embed individual visualization objects from a Qlik Sense Cloud app (sheet)

Regards,

Hanuman

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Great to hear, the video I provided above is a simple example - gives you an idea:

Here is the help topic:

Sharing your visualizations using Qlik Sense Charts ‒ Qlik Sense Cloud

Sharing visualizations using Qlik Sense Charts ‒ Qlik Sense Cloud

Regards,

Mike T

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Michael,

Has there been any updates in this area since July? Looking to do a full embedded app and realizing the Enterprise may be required - unless Cloud now offers more options.

Thanks,

Brandon P

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Brandon,

No not at this time - you can only reference a URL of a Qlik Sens Chart with Qlik Sense Cloud. Qlik Sense Enterprise server (engine, client (hub interface), APIs etc.or the Qlik Sense Analytics Platform (engine, APIs - no hub interface (client))  Visual Analytics | Build Beautiful Visual Analytics Apps - would be required.

Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik