Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mvgadagi
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to exclude condition filtered value in Qlik Sense

Hello All,

I am new to the Qlik Sense and struck in finding the solution for the below problem,

Problem Statement: Currently I have the input data as below and each record may contain multiple releases with comma separated. We wanted to generate the table with below condition

1. When the user opens the view all the records should be displayed
  2. When the user clicks Select all in the filter pane and excludes anyone Category and If the RecordID contains that excluded Release it should not be shown in the Output Table

So When User

1. Selects All and exclude Release1 , The output table should have only RecordID 6,8,9,30,38
  2. Selects All and exclude Release2, The output table should have only Record ID 8,9,25,38
  3. Selects All and exclude Release1 and Release2 , The output table should have only Record ID 6,8,9,38

Input Data Table

RecordIDCategory
2Release1,Release2
6Release2
8Release3
9Release4
25Release1
30Release2,Release5
38Release6

Category Filter
Release1
Release2
Release3
Release4
Release5
Release6

Please find the attached qvf file for the project sample project setup

Before asking this question I have tried these below but still, we are not able to get the solution

Thanks,

Labels (1)
2 Replies
vikasmahajan

Check Attached file,

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
mvgadagi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your quick answer,

But actually, I from the solution when I Select all and Exclude Release 2 , Still, I am seeing the Record ID 30 but I don't want to see this, as RecordID 30 is having Release2