Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to export entire visualization in PDF/JPG?

Hello Qlik community,

How come I only get 1page of pdf or jpg when I export the visualization?

How can I get the whole visualization*(multiple pages) saved in PDF or image?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
isaaclin
Contributor III
Contributor III

You can try using Story instead of using sheets

add all your sheets that need to be exported to a story, then export your whole story to PDFCapture.JPGSnapshot(24).png

View solution in original post

12 Replies
isaaclin
Contributor III
Contributor III

You can try using Story instead of using sheets

add all your sheets that need to be exported to a story, then export your whole story to PDFCapture.JPGSnapshot(24).png

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

I would create a report with the objects you want and export it as a pdf

Path:

Menu/ Reports / Edit Reports

Reports ‒ QlikView

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Or use Nprinting if you need a pixel perfect report (and can afford the license)

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Clever, but I don't see an option to create a report in Sense Desktop.

I just need to share all pages in the visualization in pdf or image in Sense Desktop. Do I need to use the other programs like Qlik View or the Cloud?

isaaclin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Build a story and the story will update with your sheet each time, export story to pdf is very simple.

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

The next version of NPrinting (17.1) will work with Qlik Sense, so you can soon start using that to create reports.

For now, you will have to do with exporting to PDF or PPT, as explained by the first person that replied to your topic.

May you live in interesting times!
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Sorry, my fault, I didn´t notice you are talking about Sense. That option is for QlikView

isaaclin
Contributor III
Contributor III

if you have 10 sheets, there is no way to put 10 sheets in one page, but if you build story, it only takes you probably 5 mins to add all ten pages in your story, then select export story to PDF. Next time when data updated, if you have filter, make sure your filter is updated, your story will update at the same time.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks everyone!

I took snapshot of visualization by sections and added them to blank sheets within a story.

Then export story as PDF.