If you’re new to Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.
in my application there is a list of variables i want to export all variables into excel file.
while creating the application he has created all variables in excel file and loaded but i don't have access for that excel file.
is there any way to export all variables into excel in qlik sense.
Thanks in Advance.
even am not sure where he has loaded am unable to find.
here i can see list of variables in my application. even am unable to copy that is what i want to export all variables
Please Do following steps:
1) Create an InputBox
2) Add all the variables that you want to copy
3) Copy the InputBox object
4) Paste it in destination document
5) Done. The variables are also copied.
here i have created one text object and copied variable name and exported. now variable expression is exporting.
but my question is can we export multiple variables at a time?
A couple of options, not quite in excel format but you can reformat.
1. Install the Add Sense Chrome extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/add-sense/bbiljflfafkaejgdebbnmcohpidgkejj?hl=en In the app, select Show from the Add Sense menu. The $ in the menu represents the variables, click this and you'll get a list of all variables which you can copy to the clipboard.
2. Install the devtool extension. After adding devtool to a sheet, right-click the gear icon. You can then chose to export the variables in either script or json format.
Note in both cases you should use Chrome to access the hub.