Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to get users mapped to Login Access Rules and Apps assigned to them using QRS API?

Currently by using the following QRS Api URL (Relative):

license/useraccesstype/full?filter=(user.userDirectory  ne 'INTERNAL' and quarantined eq false)

-> I get those users who have direct access with tokens to streams and apps, but not the users which are mapped to login access rules(pools).

Though I tried to fetch the users mapped to login access rules using the following QRS Api URL (Relative):

license/loginaccessusage/full?filter=(user.userDirectory  ne 'INTERNAL')

-> Unfortunately by using this API URL I don't get the Login access Rule Users

My question is how can I get the users mapped to login access rules and also the Apps assigned to them?

Any help would be much appreciated on this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Raghul
Former Employee
Former Employee

You could use the same endpoint license/LoginAccessUsage. This gives the users allocated or used Login Tokens. Refer the screenshot of postman for reference.LoginAccessUsage.JPG

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

If I use the following endpoint:

license/loginaccesstype/full

>I get the 'Login Access Rule' (Pool), but not the user list, users which have 'User Access to this ' {the associated users, as depicted in the following screenshot, PoolUser1 and PoolUser2:

PoolUsers.png

Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated on this.

Raghul
Former Employee
Former Employee

You could use the same endpoint license/LoginAccessUsage. This gives the users allocated or used Login Tokens. Refer the screenshot of postman for reference.LoginAccessUsage.JPG