Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nituverma097
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to give access to users at app level in Qlik Sense?

I have a scenario where I have published my Sales and Finance Apps in single stream. But I want the users who are allowed to see Sales should only see sales and those who are allowed to see Finance should only see Finance. How can I achieve this? I guess, I need to create a security rule for this.

I have published both applications in single stream and don't want to publish in different stream. Can anyone help me  in this?

Kindly help me to achieve this and how to write custom properties and the security rule for this??

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
nituverma097
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi ,

Thank You Chanty! for sharing.

I have followed all the steps below the links, But App is not disable for particular user.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Deployment-Management/Need-help-on-Streams-n-Apps-Access/m-p/1068803

Where I am going wrong?

View solution in original post

nituverma097
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi ,

I have successfully created the security rule for the APP's. But when I am hide the App for the particular user using custom properties, that app also hide for all the users as well.  

That supposed to be hide the app for a particular user not for all the users.

Can anyone help me to get out of this situation?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
nituverma097
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi ,

Thank You Chanty! for sharing.

I have followed all the steps below the links, But App is not disable for particular user.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Deployment-Management/Need-help-on-Streams-n-Apps-Access/m-p/1068803

Where I am going wrong?

nituverma097
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi ,

I have successfully created the security rule for the APP's. But when I am hide the App for the particular user using custom properties, that app also hide for all the users as well.  

That supposed to be hide the app for a particular user not for all the users.

Can anyone help me to get out of this situation?