How to hide qlik tab

My clients are obsess by this tab on their browser

1.JPG

what do i do?

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

As the navigation tools are on that bar of the screen I doubt there is a way to hide it.

Not applicable
Author

They are only interested in only the flipping charts

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You have several solutions:

• Integrate charts with mashups Mashups ‒ Qlik Sense
  • Use Single API Single integration ‒ Qlik Sense‌ and hide the selection bar
  • If you want to continue using the hub, then could modify the hub.js file which contains all structure, but if you do it, this would remain so every time you go to hub

JuanJo

Vincenzo_Esposito

‌you can create for him/her a very simple mashup using single configuration. Basically each single sheet/chart has a unique url. The sheet url do not expose your customer's nightmare tab. So you can simply expose the single sheets and create a simpe navigation between them

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Emma,

Our Qlik Community members have provided you with a variety of useful options, the best one to use is the single configurator, mentioned by Vincenzo - which is available from the Developer Hub interface. You may want to take a look at this video to learn more:

The Single Configurator will take an existing app and allow you to create a URL for it that you can link to from a page or provide standalone.

Let us know how you do, see screen shots below:

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

I saw this previously but my application have a flip extension such that it shows sheets every 10 seconds. that wont work here.

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Have a look here: Disable the bars at the top Qlik Sense Server

Astrato.io Head of R&D