Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to highlight area above a line graph.

Hi I'm new to Qlik Sense and I've currently made a simple line graph.

Qlik Sense can pretty easily highlight the area under a line graph however I'm having a lot of difficulty in highlighting the area above the line graph while keeping the area below white as before.

I've tried adding another line to the graph above the line that I'm interested in so that the area under each line is a different colour. However when I do this I lose the ability to choose the colour of the lines and area highlight, which I need.

Help would be appreciated.

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Will you able to provide sample?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I would like to create something like this. The data is just two columns of numbers.

Capture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

We have area plot but not on top of Measure which you showed. To deeper we can work around. Better if you can share sample test file to test it?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful