Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varaprasad0816
Creator II
Creator II

How to make legend position at bottom center in Qliksense Pie Chart

Hi Folks,

Please let me know that how to make legend position at bottom center in Qliksense Pie Chart.

I know in Qlikview but not finding any option in Qliksense 2019 November version.

Regards,

Vara

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

That won't work like Qlikview, But the auto option can be freeze based on object width and height. Hence, We don't have any control for now to build custom stuff by handy.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

In Appearance > Colors and Legend

Show legend - Auto

Legend position - Bottom

varaprasad0816
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi, 

thanks for your quick response.

I have tried with the same which you mentioned but which is not working as expected.

We are getting the legend bottom but not into center.

We need the legend at center position of the bottom space.

Please look into this and help me out on this.

Regards,

Vara

Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

can you share a screenshot ?

varaprasad0816
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Lisa,

Please find attached screenshot for your reference.

Note : The legend is not coming for all type of charts at bottom center.

Regards,

Vara

Anil_Babu_Samineni

That won't work like Qlikview, But the auto option can be freeze based on object width and height. Hence, We don't have any control for now to build custom stuff by handy.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

you are right, it does appear to be left aligned. With Qlik Sense you don't have as much control as QlikView.